- Preventive exams and vaccinations.
- Heartworm testing including tick disease testing.
- Variety of heartworm, deworming and flea/tick prevention with in-house and manufacturer rebates.
- Emergency exams.
- Senior citizen and multi-pet discounts available.
- Full bloodwork and urinalysis testing available.
- Digital Radiography (X-ray).
- Intestinal parasite exams.
- In-house pharmacy: Just call, fax or e-mail your refillable prescriptions in.
- Soft tissue surgery including spays, neuters, 2 and 4 paw declaws, most tumor removals and various exotic pet surgeries.
- Orthopedic surgery including non-TPLO ACL, patella luxation and additional procedures based on consultation.
- Microchipping using the worldwide readable Home Again chips.
- Fluid therapy (intravenous, subcutaneous).
- Dental cleaning/extraction including digital dental radiography.
- Tumor/Skin biopsy and cytology.
- Proudly carry Royal Canin prescription foods and some Hills and Purina foods.
- Pet Boarding including for diabetics with on call veterinarian for medical treatments.
- Experienced in International travel (Please understand we don't perform exams/testing to Hawaii, Japan or other rabies titer destinations).
- Medicated shampoos and topical treatments for various skin conditions.
- Nail trims and anal gland expressions.
- Referral to one of our two experienced behavioral consultants.
While this list may appear all inclusive, it is not! Bring, fax or e-mail any history from previous veterinary clinic(s) including any videos or x-rays that you feel can help our doctors in the diagnosis and treatment of your pet(s).
While we can diagnose and treat most conditions, sometimes we need to refer you to one of three speciality clinics in the state: Fox Valley Referral Center in Grand Chute, Packerland Veterinary Clinic in Green Bay or UW-Madison Veterinary School.
Additional Information of the Services We Offer
In clinic lab equipment
By the use of our in-clinic lab equipment, our staff can provide results faster to prevent delays in the treatment of the pets we are entrusted to care for. After collecting the blood, our certified veterinary technicians and veterinary assistants can perform CBCs (white and red blood cell analysis), chemical panels (Liver, Kidney, Protein, Pancreatic, Thyroid, Phenobarbital and Electrolyte levels) and Sedi-vue for urinalysis testing to provide our veterinarians the information needed to start the recommended treatment plan as quickly as possible. The use of a reference lab for more specialized tests can help to complete the remainder of the lab picture.
Digital Radiography (X-Ray)
We recently upgraded our radiograph machine to not only to improve the safety for our pets and staff, but to improve the quality of the pictures taken. The quality of the images now allows our doctors to improve diagnosis without retaking the image. By not using traditional film, we also are able to exchange images with our local referral center better and eliminate the need for chemical processing which is better for the environment.
We have also added digital radiography to diagnosis dental abnormalities like never before.
We recently added our ultrasound machine to improve our diagnostic abilities. Ultrasound is a means of seeing what lies beneath the surface by sending sound waves into it and creating an image that represents the way the waves bounce off the organs. This is a non-invasive way to image your pet's internal organs and is used for many purposes including: pregnancy, biopsy and urine collection, cancer staging, fluid and solid organ analysis of the chest or bell. We also are able to exchange the video/images with our local referral center though our radiograph computer.
Therapeutic Laser Treatment and Micro-Current Electro Therapy
Our laser machine uses a specific wavelength of light to penetrate into the body tissues to improve healing for various conditions. Used for joint or back diseases, damaged tissues from various traumas and resistant infections.
Our micro-current machine uses a bio-active low voltage electro-stimulation to naturally heal damaged and infected tissue and can help with the treatment of various behavioral conditions, including separation anxiety.
Digital Computer Records
In 2014, we upgraded our computer system moving from paper records to digital "paperless" records. These upgrades will allow our staff to communicate with you (phone, e-mail, text, fax) and more thoroughly diagnose and treat your pet(s) in the 21st century.
Need additional treatment options? Make an appointment with Dr. Jain!
This ancient Chinese therapy uses veterinary massage in the treatment of various medical conditions which affect your pets. Many of these techniques can be done by you at home.
Chinese herbal therapy
We are partnered with the foremost quality Chinese herbal supplier (Jin-Tang) for the treatment of various medical conditions.
Essential Oil therapy
The quality essential oils of Young Living can aid in the treatment of various conditions our furry loved ones suffer from.